Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

David Schmitz's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone who has ever worked in a political group knows that people who think for them…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 7, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Ian. In answer to the points you've made, it is always a question of fact and…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 6, 2012 to Proposed Direction by Council to Restrict Conversion of Private Houses into HMOs

11 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Geoff

"A very enjoyable evening brought about, it appears, because one of the shop owners r…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 5, 2012 to Gavin Esler at the Big Green Bookshop

7 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I think these are important points. It is certainly the case that HMOs serve a purpo…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 5, 2012 to Proposed Direction by Council to Restrict Conversion of Private Houses into HMOs

11 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Geoff

"Thanks Alan. Best, David"

David Schmitz replied Dec 4, 2012 to Public Meeting with Network Rail tonight

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

"I'd like to compliment David Lammy for organising a very useful meeting which brough…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 4, 2012 to Public Meeting with Network Rail tonight

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

"I'm certainly going to buy a copy, and I hope HOL users will consider joining the La…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 4, 2012 to Local Author Celebrates Working Men's Clubs at Book Launch

6 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Ruth

"I have the feeling that we've had the good luck to be present at the beginning of so…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 2, 2012 to Great Turnout for Lantern Making Workshop

12 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by ant

"I have my surgery from 11:00 to 12:00, but I'll happily lend a hand for an hour afte…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 16, 2012 to North Harringay Primary School - Helping Day, Saturday 17th November 10am-1pm

1 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

"This is a welcome development, as is the decision of the Council to make one-off pay…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 15, 2012 to Haringey Council on track to become accredited London Living Wage Employer

2 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service