Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"And typists and bookkeepers in the employ of broadcasters may well also use "Windows…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Oh you lucky, lucky, bastard!* What I'd have given to work in 1962 with a powerhouse…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"I mentioned the auto industry analogy. But its more than that: the tolerance of poor…"

29 Jun 9, 2012

"Rather than user error, could such slow performance be down to poor design of the op…"

29 Jun 9, 2012

"This is another way of saying that manufacturers and retailers normally price their…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 3, 2012 to Poundland - it's great!

5 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"If, as you suggest Alan, that this is strictly a legal-technical process, are not po…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 1, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Alan if Planning was purely the legal-technical process that you imply it is, the wh…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 1, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

""Dyson Hoover" sounds like "Mercedes Trabant" ;-) Lots of Dyson parts here on eBay"

Clive Carter replied May 31, 2012 to Know anyone local to fix a Dyson Hoover?

7 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Ian

"I didn't attend last night, but I saw the following description from someone who did…"

Clive Carter replied May 31, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The Seven Sisters tube station has I believe, one of the more shallow concourses in…"

Clive Carter replied May 31, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service