Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"This morning's news is that the council wants people to wear white while watching th…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 11, 2012 to Know an Olympic Torchbearer?

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"CanadianMichael: Civica use [dot] NET Framework™ (in your example); I should have cr…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 11, 2012 to Parking Permits - the new, even worse service!

64 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

"In about 5/6ths of the last council financial year (i.e. to February,2012) Civica we…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 10, 2012 to Parking Permits - the new, even worse service!

64 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

"Although I don't particularly welcome more of the same or similar, its a good exampl…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 9, 2012 to Yet another Turkish restaurant

10 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks for the update Hugh. It is reasonable that installing further CCTV cameras wi…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 9, 2012 to Great response from Sainsbury's to cycle theft problem

15 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"The thefts are occurring on private property: land owned by Sainsbury. Are they wash…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 9, 2012 to Great response from Sainsbury's to cycle theft problem

15 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I've always used George to do alterations, although at first, he wasn't keen. I thin…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 9, 2012 to Alterations / Tailors

9 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Geoff

"Good stuff Hugh, and well done for flagging up this problem. I suspect that, at leas…"

15 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Another bicycle part theft: Last night I went on foot to Satan'sbusy for a few caref…"

15 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Paul you make an excellent point about the need for maintenance. Would you agree tha…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service