Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

empyrean_aisles's Discussions (300)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

"Now I have a mental image of a Big Mac singing that old Sunday School song, 'Yes, Je…"

empyrean_aisles replied Jun 20, 2008 to Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

"As always, the delicious irony is that those who protest things like this only end u…"

empyrean_aisles replied Jun 20, 2008 to Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

"Hi all - due to a copying error I now have an extra 150 fliers. If someone would lik…"

empyrean_aisles replied Jun 20, 2008 to Traffic Rerouting Campaign

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"I could do Seymour on Friday. Will print out and photocopy some at work tomorrow. (U…"

empyrean_aisles replied Jun 18, 2008 to Traffic Rerouting Campaign

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"Just noticed this is from the good people at Spatial Literacy. They have another ver…"

empyrean_aisles replied Jun 1, 2008 to Fascinating way to find out more about your local area

3 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"This is the best site I have seen all week. Look at Income, in the Index of Multiple…"

empyrean_aisles replied Jun 1, 2008 to Fascinating way to find out more about your local area

3 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"I've heard the guy behind this and related civic-involvement sites speak - and he is…"

empyrean_aisles replied May 31, 2008 to FixMyStreet .com

3 May 31, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"Liz has said a lot of the things I also feel more eloquently than I could, so I won'…"

empyrean_aisles replied May 30, 2008 to Bad news folks. The Making the Difference bid failed :(

38 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Anette

"@Bartolus, what do you mean by biased? @Chico - indeed, it would be very interestin…"

empyrean_aisles replied May 30, 2008 to Bad news folks. The Making the Difference bid failed :(

38 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Anette

"Hi Caroline, Are you on Hewitt? There have been rolling power cuts towards the Gree…"

empyrean_aisles replied May 28, 2008 to Random Power Cuts hit Ladder Roads

15 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service