Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Tim Caines's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Inkjetpack, Thanks a lot for your post. I'm not adamant or totally sure they were…"

Tim Caines replied Apr 24, 2011 to Attack in Harringay Passges

45 May 2, 2011

"Yep, there were three of them. I think they probably lived near or around Turnpike L…"

Tim Caines replied Apr 24, 2011 to Attack in Harringay Passges

45 May 2, 2011

"Let's hope this happens! Let alone the social damage these betting shops can cause,…"

Tim Caines replied Jun 3, 2010 to Betting shops - inside information

10 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Tim Caines

"Nice one on the manifestos. Dare I say it but might it be possible to do one for the…"

Tim Caines replied May 3, 2010 to Harringay & Haringey Party Policies Compared (Council Elections)

13 May 5, 2010
Reply by Kamila

"Dear Yvonne, I'm sorry you've taken offence to this. I know that Sean would not have…"

Tim Caines replied Apr 26, 2010 to Sean Sullivan (Tottenham Conservative) election material

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Hi Alan, Thanks for correcting me...not sure 'correcting' is the right word however…"

Tim Caines replied Mar 29, 2010 to Would Harringay ward be better served by having an independent councillor?

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"As the Conservative candidate for Harringay - if elected, I will put the people of H…"

Tim Caines replied Mar 29, 2010 to Would Harringay ward be better served by having an independent councillor?

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"As a payer of Council Tax, I don't feel these funds should go to help publish a Coun…"

Tim Caines replied Jan 27, 2010 to "Council-run newspapers not a misuse of public money"

11 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The plans need further study but it doesn't look terribly positive. All the same, Wo…"

Tim Caines replied Nov 29, 2009 to Mayor's plans revive spectre of Wood Green traffic being diverted down Wightman Road

31 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by phippsofacto

"I am in support of the enforcement of a 20mph slow zone. It should also reduce the n…"

Tim Caines replied Nov 26, 2009 to Traffic Calming Measures on Wightman Road

33 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service