Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,532)

Discussions Replied To (6276) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s a real shocker - a third of all care homes in Haringey were inadequate or req…"

Michael Anderson replied May 21, 2018 to Haringey Rated as One of Worst Boroughs in UK for Care Home Quality

1 May 21, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Ta"

Michael Anderson replied May 20, 2018 to Idea for new safe cycle path through St Anns

22 May 25, 2018
Reply by hhnrau

"I really like this idea but is there a way to get under/over the railway line?"

Michael Anderson replied May 20, 2018 to Idea for new safe cycle path through St Anns

22 May 25, 2018
Reply by hhnrau

"Precisely.  The decision to include the Park was made by those wishing to set up an…"

Michael Anderson replied May 18, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Arcady, I am concerned when you say the the FoFP have insisted on the inclusion of t…"

Michael Anderson replied May 18, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Neighbourhood Forums have an explicit role in the development of Haringey’s Local Pl…"

47 Dec 1, 2018

"N4 and yes, referrals are to City and Hackney Heath trust"

Michael Anderson replied May 17, 2018 to Local Doctors Surgery Recommendations please

11 May 19, 2018
Reply by Marika

"I moved to the Heron practice about three years ago and I’ve been very impressed by…"

Michael Anderson replied May 17, 2018 to Local Doctors Surgery Recommendations please

11 May 19, 2018
Reply by Marika

"As they have everywhere in London.  I doubt food festivals have a major impact on th…"

Michael Anderson replied May 17, 2018 to Food festival

21 May 20, 2018
Reply by Paul Harding

"Nick - yes, the western extent of the Highgate NF is the boundary of Highgate ward,…"

Michael Anderson replied May 17, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service