Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"With great respect Michael, your very question implies that the Council are likely t…"

Chris Setz replied May 20, 2017 to Haringey one of few Laggard London Boroughs Failing to Provide Street Tree Data

21 May 27, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"The Council maintain all the trees in public green spaces, council-owned housing est…"

Chris Setz replied May 19, 2017 to Haringey one of few Laggard London Boroughs Failing to Provide Street Tree Data

21 May 27, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Actually, Hugh, a few of us in Haringey took part in this survey - it's not a street…"

Chris Setz replied May 14, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"In spite of direct and pointed efforts by me and I guess others, the Council refuses…"

Chris Setz replied May 14, 2017 to Haringey one of few Laggard London Boroughs Failing to Provide Street Tree Data

21 May 27, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Michael - I find these 'factual' programs slanted and feel there ought to be…"

Chris Setz replied May 6, 2017 to We are so lucky......

27 May 7, 2017
Reply by JoeW

"I found the programs on Marx and Nietzsche to be like most TV, shallow - doesn't giv…"

Chris Setz replied May 6, 2017 to We are so lucky......

27 May 7, 2017
Reply by JoeW

"The Council's Aboriculturalists organise to go round the borough in swathes maintain…"

Chris Setz replied May 3, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Our Tree Service, in my direct experience, care very much about our trees on our beh…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 29, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Too true - Alex promised me he'd make the tree data open but it's so far down his li…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 28, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Spent years trying to balance my understanding of London's trees, Hugh. Trees UK-wid…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 28, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service