Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Charlotte A's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, my son is 2 and has been at Eagle since just before he was 1.  He is reall…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 22, 2017 to Day nurseries

19 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

"That's pretty standard across the UK.  In some places they're both fortnightly rathe…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 8, 2017 to Garden waste collection

21 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by tigha

"We had an independent damp surveyor come and look at our house, not someone who then…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 7, 2017 to looking for someone to do painting and damp proofing

5 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Eleni

"A good few years ago there were warnings about people coming round doing this and th…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 7, 2017 to Cold call from two men from 'money expert' with advice on switching energy supplier - and will do the switch for you

7 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by JP

"The Tottenham one.  The Wood Green one is quite new isn't it?  It moved when they st…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 2, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Helped the Tories continue New Labour's work on privatising the NHS..."

Charlotte A replied Feb 2, 2017 to EU Bill vote - David Lammy

48 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"I read it, and clicked through the links as well, but at the time didn't have time t…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 1, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"Thanks!  I've read the 'rubbish' document, and they're only closing one of the recyc…"

Charlotte A replied Feb 1, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"What was the proposal for the alternative to the recycling centres?  Where are peopl…"

183 Mar 6, 2017

"I thought there already wasn't enough money to keep the streets clean, which is why…"

183 Mar 6, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service