Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8190) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not just that you get diverted onto the footpath, the footpath is narrowed and…"

John McMullan replied Jul 7, 2017 to Cycling through Finsbury Park during Wireless lockdown

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

"Well she did say it was "The Friends of Finsbury Park" and the url isn't hiding anyt…"

John McMullan replied Jul 7, 2017 to Cycling through Finsbury Park during Wireless lockdown

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

"OK, so they should definitely NOT have been directing cyclists onto the footpath unt…"

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

"Gosh it's almost as if they went from salaried employees to zero hours contracts tem…"

John McMullan replied Jul 6, 2017 to Veolia not collecting refuse on scheduled days

31 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Nanz

"I'm following up. As in years gone by it's not what they do, it's their attitude to…"

John McMullan replied Jul 6, 2017 to Cycling through Finsbury Park during Wireless lockdown

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

"And may I remind you all of the regard that Haringey's planning department are held…"

John McMullan replied Jul 6, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"The council are actually trying hard to keep the cycling path there open but the wir…"

John McMullan replied Jul 6, 2017 to Cycling through Finsbury Park during Wireless lockdown

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

"Not sure if I've been played here (fair enough Peray) but nobody is allowed through…"

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

"If it's any consolation, your flat has gone from mortgageable to unmortgageable and…"

John McMullan replied Jul 5, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"I think you're bang on, densification was how Woodberry Down was paid for. Nice that…"

John McMullan replied Jul 5, 2017 to Haringey is taking "one of the biggest gambles ever to be made by local government"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service