Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ruth's Discussions (1,762)

Discussions Replied To (1567) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess Councillors and such like prefer to do things indirectly, not leaving a pape…"

Ruth replied Nov 22, 2009 to Discussion about Site Admin

61 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"I am glad you picked me up on that because after I clicked add reply, I regretted it…"

61 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"Matt you have a point. But this site is not a professional site, run by people paid…"

61 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"I didnt mean to start off all this heated discussion which I feel I have done so ina…"

Ruth replied Nov 18, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"The best thing would be if people stopped going but many people come from other plac…"

Ruth replied Nov 18, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"oh, they will just keep taking the money from the business rates and the advertising…"

Ruth replied Nov 16, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"people, we've gone from issues about traffic coming out the Arena area to where we s…"

Ruth replied Nov 10, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"Dont worry. You will never see Kerry Katona in there, as she is permanently in rehab…"

Ruth replied Nov 9, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"dear all sounds like we are all finding our own ways round this issue by shopping el…"

Ruth replied Nov 9, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"Iceland Grand Parade also dont have a car park. There arent as many things in there…"

Ruth replied Nov 8, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service