Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"It's excellent news. The story is on the front page of today's Ham and High, togethe…"

Clive Carter replied May 9, 2013 to Good news for AP from the Heritage Lottery Fund

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"John, I merely post the good news! And it really is good news: it's the beginning of…"

Clive Carter replied May 9, 2013 to Good news for AP from the Heritage Lottery Fund

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Basic Training can be had on You Tube where there are several introductory tutorials…"

Clive Carter replied May 8, 2013 to Wanted: chess lessons

15 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Donna

"Sally I can't offer to give lessons, but I've played hundreds of games and I have a…"

Clive Carter replied May 8, 2013 to Wanted: chess lessons

15 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Donna

"I'm surprised that Grainger want to do this; presumably they believe there is still…"

Clive Carter replied May 8, 2013 to SAY NO TO GIANT GRAINGER ADVERT / wards corner Seven Sisters !!!!!

10 May 10, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"No, I agree with him. In spite of your views about the effectiveness of targets as a…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2013 to Plans Published for Redevelopment of Tottenham around Spurs Stadium

13 May 10, 2013

"Sorry if I appear to be repeating what you said Alan or worse, being seen to agree w…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2013 to Plans Published for Redevelopment of Tottenham around Spurs Stadium

13 May 10, 2013

"My impression is that the council feels that it needs to be seen to be doing somethi…"

13 May 10, 2013

"Hardware: Kinect - without qualification, genuinely innovative. Microsoft also make…"

Clive Carter replied May 4, 2013 to A Really Good Customer Service Experience from Dell

7 May 4, 2013
Reply by Maddy

"Hi Marek: yes, I can say something positive, but not quite what you want. By creatin…"

Clive Carter replied May 3, 2013 to A Really Good Customer Service Experience from Dell

7 May 4, 2013
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service