Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replied To (1829) Replies Latest Activity

"I just rang Veolia and found I have been "approved" for a smaller bin."

Maddy replied May 17, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Well, at least this makes some sense - i.e. looking at the amount of rubbish/recycli…"

Maddy replied May 17, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Admin for testing

"It's interesting that Crouch End, despite the glut of clothes shops, restaurants, ba…"

Maddy replied May 16, 2012 to The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Admin for testing

"Actually I presume they can't apply for permission until they have officially moved…"

Maddy replied May 14, 2012 to This week's planning list

5 May 15, 2012
Reply by John D

Admin for testing

"Do you post this every week, Hugh? I'm on the lookout for any plans submitted by my…"

Maddy replied May 14, 2012 to This week's planning list

5 May 15, 2012
Reply by John D

"I've received the same reply - I recycle as much as poss (including things I'm not s…"

Maddy replied May 14, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"I suspect it's so they can squeeze more into the display - so you're right there, Jo…"

Maddy replied May 12, 2012 to Alexandra Park Library Summer Exhibition - your art work wanted!

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Maddy

"10x10 inches is tiny - an A4 sheet is 11.5 inches long..."

Maddy replied May 12, 2012 to Alexandra Park Library Summer Exhibition - your art work wanted!

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Admin for testing

"When I first moved to the area there was a proper Chinese restaurant ( Yungs, I thin…"

Maddy replied May 12, 2012 to The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Same on Umfreville Rd - I had to move one to get my car out as it was 'parked' right…"

Maddy replied May 10, 2012 to New Veolia policy?

15 May 11, 2012
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service