Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

David Schmitz's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm now told that the rubbish will be cleared by tomorrow at the very latest and tha…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 6, 2013 to Mountview Court Street Lighting and rubbish collection

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

"I've been on to Veolia again, It seems that the crews have been afraid to park in th…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 6, 2013 to Mountview Court Street Lighting and rubbish collection

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

"I've now been able to speak again with Veolia's "Village Manager" for St. Ann's and…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 5, 2013 to Mountview Court Street Lighting and rubbish collection

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

"I've just chased again. Will report as soon as I get a response. David"

David Schmitz replied Dec 5, 2013 to Mountview Court Street Lighting and rubbish collection

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

"I can confirm that the head of the transport service has written to me that, "I conf…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 4, 2013 to Lausanne Road pavement to be replaced

76 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

"I've just had a helpful response from one of the officials in the Council's highways…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 2, 2013 to Is this the best cycling/running challenge in Haringey?

37 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ant

"Yes indeed. I wrote to the Council's highways and parking officials last night and a…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 2, 2013 to Lausanne Road pavement to be replaced

76 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

"We really do owe a huge debt to this fabulous five. It's definitely starting to look…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 1, 2013 to THANK YOU to everyone who came to make lanterns this weekend!

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Harringay

"I've been in touch with the Borough's highways department and am expecting to hear b…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 29, 2013 to Is this the best cycling/running challenge in Haringey?

37 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ant

"Yes, I confess. I love to do the 22 roads (if you count Turnpike Lane and Endymion R…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 29, 2013 to Is this the best cycling/running challenge in Haringey?

37 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service