Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I still think that Claire should come down from hill with her rubber plunger to Fins…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 10, 2014 to River Lee flood warnings

31 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by James R Grinter

"Alan, I can only agree with your description of Haringey [Children Service]'s conduc…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 6, 2014 to Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

"John it seems to me, that you and Michael may be overlooking something fairly obviou…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 5, 2014 to Cllr Canver to appeal verdict?

30 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Michael, I'm not convinced that is logical. The Police do not seek to prosecute ever…"

30 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"I do not comment on this case, but sometimes the best judge of what is in the public…"

30 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"ANY residents' relief furnished by the planning committee's decision has been short-…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 3, 2014 to Hornsey's big supermarket planning application: deferred ... Now, to be rammed through regardless

6 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Chris I remain happy to discuss the Deferral, the reasons for the Deferral, the quic…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 2, 2014 to Hornsey's big supermarket planning application: deferred ... Now, to be rammed through regardless

6 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, I will turn to party-political practicalities presently. London is generally b…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 1, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"John, the word 'disingenuous' came up several times during the meeting, mainly used…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 1, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Gillian, now it's been three weeks since the Scrutiny Meeting. Where is the sham we…"

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service