Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liza's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Not gonna watch. will be  much too cross if they're rude about my lovely road...."

Liza replied Sep 26, 2012 to Tomorrow's Location, Location, Location in Harringay, but dare we watch?

24 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"I love it. if there is a realistic way to re-route the traffic, I think it would be…"

Liza replied Sep 25, 2012 to A proposal for a real public space at the heart of Harringay

67 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Am I meant to know bittorrent is ?.......   Different misspelt? Or radical new techn…"

Liza replied Aug 14, 2012 to Everybody Dreams - available to preorder on itunes. Incl Dave Stewart remix!

9 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"Would she like to park up on Avondale Road this Sunday?  It's our street party and I…"

Liza replied Jul 13, 2012 to Pirate ship now complete! Can you offer her a temporary home?

3 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

"Yup. B can park in A. I am B and have parked in A for years. Ever since it was first…"

Liza replied Jul 10, 2012 to Green Lanes CPZ Zones A & B

22 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Jane

"They need to send their CV's to all psychology departments within the area they can…"

Liza replied Jul 8, 2012 to Psychology Student - Voluntary / Placement NEEDED

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9jX1H0yY2U&feature=player_embedded watch this.…"

Liza replied Jul 7, 2012 to Everybody Dreams - Song for Tottenham

5 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Campbell

"Not delivered to Avondale Road. Have seen it as I work at St Anns. Hard to picture i…"

Liza replied Jul 5, 2012 to Consultation on redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital site

33 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I have eaten Malcolm's curry and it is superb. I for one am going to go and EAT CURR…"

Liza replied Jul 2, 2012 to Local Community Cafe Open on Friday - CURRY WEEK !

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"Andreas Michlii's ? The corner layout would be amazing for a cafe and all the passin…"

Liza replied Jun 29, 2012 to Greyhounds, Jam, Cakes, Balloons, Bonhomie (& a new organic cafe on Green Lanes)

9 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Liza

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service