Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugo Read's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand exactly what you're saying Kieran and I have thought of this, but there…"

Hugo Read replied Dec 1, 2012 to Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Thanks Paul. Yes, I agree it's a no brainer. I couldn't say for certain that the bul…"

Hugo Read replied Nov 30, 2012 to Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Another post! "

Hugo Read replied Nov 30, 2012 to Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Good question Paul, it would be good if we knew that. I don't know. However, what I…"

Hugo Read replied Nov 29, 2012 to Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Thanks Maggie. Yes, it would both calm traffic and make it much, much easier and nic…"

Hugo Read replied Nov 29, 2012 to Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Yes there is clearly also a good case for the one St. Ann's road, but as it's a T ju…"

Hugo Read replied Nov 27, 2012 to Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"I like the proposals, but what we really need imo is a diagonal crossing at Warham /…"

Hugo Read replied Nov 27, 2012 to Consultation Documents Issued for Harringay's High Street

151 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by hob

"Well if you work hard over the next couple of months you might make that invitation. "

Hugo Read replied Oct 16, 2012 to Arts & Crafts dining table chairs for sale

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Great. I've spoken to Adam and I'm going to pop round about 7pm to get them tonight.…"

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

"Hi Coffmans, it's the Reads here. We'd love to take the chairs if they're still avai…"

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service