Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antoinette's Discussions (2,267)

Discussions Replied To (2176) Replies Latest Activity

"If it were mobile that would have been lovely..."

Antoinette replied Jun 16, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"I think he'd love it! I, on the other hand, would be too terrified to cave the roof…"

Antoinette replied Jun 16, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"Thanks for the link. Much better than the sites I found myself on Google. I'd also n…"

Antoinette replied Jun 15, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"Unfortunately my pampered son is expecting something akin to the RV he saw in an epi…"

Antoinette replied Jun 15, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"So would you dismount if the sign said "no cycling"?"

Antoinette replied Jun 14, 2016 to Cycle Along Wightman? Don't miss Bike Breakfast on Monday Morning

77 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Let's be honest John....if the sign were blue and said "please" you'd still not dism…"

Antoinette replied Jun 14, 2016 to Cycle Along Wightman? Don't miss Bike Breakfast on Monday Morning

77 Jun 15, 2016

"I have it in writing from the Council that Wightman Road will definitely reopen as s…"

77 Jun 15, 2016

"Still got precisely zip to do with all those other incidents you mentioned.....I don…"

Antoinette replied Jun 13, 2016 to Cycle Along Wightman? Don't miss Bike Breakfast on Monday Morning

77 Jun 15, 2016

"What have any of those incidents got to do with cycling over a pedestrian footbridge…"

Antoinette replied Jun 13, 2016 to Cycle Along Wightman? Don't miss Bike Breakfast on Monday Morning

77 Jun 15, 2016

"That looks really terrific.  Looks expensive....dare I ask how much?"

Antoinette replied Jun 10, 2016 to Another recommendation for David O'Doherty

7 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by hhnrau

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service