Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"If a bedside, or any other kind of freestanding, lamp stops working, the first thing…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 2, 2021 to Recommendations for Someone/ somewhere to fix two bedside lamps?

2 Jul 2, 2021
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Thanks for the heads-up and the link, Hugh. Much appreciated."

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 18, 2021 to Friday Ketchup Delivery Problem

1 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Hi David - Yes, tomorrow morning, is fine. Best time for me would be around 11.00am,…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 1, 2021 to Free hi-fi stereo separates (untested for spares or repairs)

6 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Pete

"Blimey O'Reilly! <g> (to use an old expression for surprise). You are very nea…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 1, 2021 to Free hi-fi stereo separates (untested for spares or repairs)

6 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Pete

"I would certainly be interested in the tuner. Where would it need to be collected fr…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 31, 2021 to Free hi-fi stereo separates (untested for spares or repairs)

6 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Pete

"Point taken. It requires a knowledge of probability and statistics, which would be r…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 15, 2021 to Rakkas restaurant loses license due to Covid breaches

24 Sep 17, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

"Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean that it would be extraordinary if the Counc…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 15, 2021 to Rakkas restaurant loses license due to Covid breaches

24 Sep 17, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

"The old Post Office wasn't a bad building either, until it was left to decay by whoe…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 14, 2021 to Barclays Bank Closing

30 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"And the similarity of their names is, of course, mere coincidence. (Note from site a…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 14, 2021 to Rakkas restaurant loses license due to Covid breaches

24 Sep 17, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

"I'd like to endorse this, especially as I am "little", "old", and a "man". The peopl…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 14, 2021 to Barclays Bank Closing

30 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service