Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two More Councillor Responses on the Survey

From: Cllr Adamou Gina cc: Nilgun Canver et al Sent: 05 March 2008 13:35 Hi Hugh I hope you are well. I will discuss with the Neighbourho…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

More Details about the next Ladder Traffic Generator

Hale Village is changing face of Tottenham

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by matt

Carolyn Baker Responds to the Resident's Survey

Thank you Carolyn. It's great to feel that one of our councillors is interested in the residents' views (though I imagine you speak for Kar…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

This from the HFRA (Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations): 29th February 2008. To the London Borough of Haringey Licensing Com…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

Green Lanes Nailbar Fined for Lack of Licence

This from Haringey Council's website, Tuesday 4 March 2008: A Green Lanes nailbar owner was this week fined £500 and ordered to pay full c…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 4, 2008

East and West Reservoirs

I was at the west reservoir on Saturday (next to the climbing centre on Green Lanes, between Manor House and Clissold Park). Just wondered…

Started by Alison P

4 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

"Time to show you're the best in the business" - Any Deserving Harringay Businesses out there?

This from Haringey Council's Website on Monday 3 March 2008: Has your business blossomed this year? Have you gone the extra mile to provid…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Anette

air quality in Harringay

Anyone have any idea what (if any) air quality monitoring is done in these parts? I suspect at the weekends when the traffic is bad it prob…

Started by Adam

15 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Good News on Harringay Station.......

.........possibly. This from the London Connections blog: Finsbury Park and Harringay are candidates for the National Station Improvement…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 2, 2008

Residents' Priorities Survey Results

I'm attaching a set of results for the survey which is also being sent to all our councillors and copied to David Lammy. I sent them a set…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service