Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is all that work at Hornsey station about?

I noticed that they're doing some work at Hornsey station, on the Harringay side. What's all that about? One idea I had, although I hope…

Started by John McMullan

5 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Funding streams for community projects

[Originally posted on my blog page. Posting here as well at Hugh's suggestion.] Below are details of two funding streams aimed at communit…

Started by matt

2 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by matt

Woman Missing from Harringay Home

Police are appealing for information following the disappearance of a woman from her Harringay home earlier this month. Mary Dorman, 28, h…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 24, 2008

Building work - top of Seymour Road

I have noticed a new building under construction at the top of Seymour Road. It's right next to no. 2, so not sure what the address would b…

Started by Anette

4 Apr 23, 2008

That's a nice idea................

This from Stroud Green Residents' Association (Wish I could say it's from the Harringay Residents' Association........or any association in…

Started by Hugh

34 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Adam

Not Much Going on for St George's Day, but if you're in town....

.........they've moved Borough Market to Trafalgar Square for the day by way of celebration. (We're not a very imaginitive lot sometimes,…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Liz

Free parking bays removed

How do people feel about the removal of free parking bays on the ladder roads? I know parents at South Harringay often used to use them whe…

Started by Richard

21 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Gambling Premises No. 2 - Something You Can Do, if you Object

We're now dealing with premises no 2 - 48 Grand Parade. This one's an Adult Gaming premises. To operate it needs both a gambling licence a…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Liz

News from Friends of Duckett's Common

This from FoDC: At a meeting on the 29th October it was decided that a Friends of Ducketts Common group should be set-up. This was unanimo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Local Schoolboy Sets out to make Biggest Elastic Band Ball from Discarded Post Office Bands - Donate Your Finds

Ben S started a discussion called Elastic Bands about all the discarded elastic bands around Harringay. In the latest posting on that thre…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Sandi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service