Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council's Attempts to Change our Neighbourhood's Name have Serious Consequences

"Harringay" may not be the sexiest or the poshest name for a neighbourhood, but it's a good honest historical name for our area. And, used…

Started by Hugh

46 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Strange pipe with 'hat' in front garden ... any ideas what it is?

Our front garden is lovely grey concrete and we're thinking about what we can do to make it prettier. It has a ceramic pipe sticking out ne…

Started by Alison P

9 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Roy aka Smiffy

Make your feelings about traffic known on 23rd March.

On MONDAY 23 MARCH 2009 at 7.30 PM at Cyprus Kitchen , 628 – 630 Green Lanes N4 there will be a special meeting to talk about traffic and t…

Started by Liz

3 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by PeterPiper

Identify a special place in your area to be used as material for a Haringey-wide dance arts event

This from Haringey Federation of Residents' Association: Artist Adesola Akinleye, students from London Metropolitan University, and the Har…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Hugh

please show your support for Ducketts Common & AGM reminder

This week, decisions about how resources are allocated in parks for the next financial year will be made. We know that Ducketts Common is b…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Mini Bells for handbags

The following form the Gardens' Residents Association: Dear All Sgt Tim Hannah the PCSOs from St Ann's popped in this morning to see me an…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Andy Newman

Lammy condemns death of Haringey soldier in N.Ireland attack

From Haringey Independent; Mr Lammy said: "This murderous incident has shocked and saddened the nation and was made even more poignant t…

Started by matt

4 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by matt

Grants for Haringey charities available for up to £50,000

The Haringey Independent is inviting community groups and charities to apply for a Gannett Foundation grant of up to £50,000. The deadline…

Started by Liz

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Dsylexia

Hi Just thought I'd ask if there are any late diagnosed dsylexics out there? I was diagnosed at 36, but always kind of guessed I was maybe…

Started by TTTH

5 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Lordship Rec gets £400,000

Lordship Rec has been given £400k (although it didn't win the main prize of £2m so not sure what the plans will be now - sadly I bet that m…

Started by Stuart

4 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by alex

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service