Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stalls available for up coming christmas fete

Have a few stalls left for our community christmas fete on Dec 9th at the Langham Green Lanes, its our 1st one but want to make it really g…

Started by Carla

0 Nov 18, 2017

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND LINE CLOSES AGAIN!

The line closes at 18:30 tomorrow, Saturday 18 November and reopens on Monday 15 January. The bulk of the electrification work ought to be…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Nov 17, 2017

Anyone Lost a VW Car Badge?

Bit Beastie Boys I know but anyone lost one of these of late?

Started by Justin Guest

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

Claire Kober is way better than Theresa May!

Our Prime Minister was hubristic enough to call an election, lose it and have to give a bung to a right wing religious group for support. O…

Started by John McMullan

44 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Why you shouldn't put pizza boxes in the recycling bin

I didn't know this, maybe everyone else did, but it appears that despite being made of cardboard, you shouldn't put pizza boxes in the recy…

Started by Liz

14 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Penny

Worried about lock changes? Important information for Homes for Haringey Leaseholders of street properties

I was contacted by a local resident who is a Homes for Haringey(HfH) leaseholder of a street property. This concerned a project HfH have i…

Started by Zena Brabazon

5 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Haringey Transport Strategy

I had this forwarded to me from one of our Harringay Ward Councillors, Zena. Given the shocking showing in relation to the Green Lanes Tran…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by JoeW

STAY WELL THIS WINTER EVENT

FREE drop-in event for people in Haringey: Talks, stalls, health checks, entertainment, raffle and free buffet. Thursday 23rd November 20…

Started by Public Voice

0 Nov 15, 2017

Winter events at Railway Fields - time to get festive!

We've got two winter events coming up at Railway Fields - hope you can join us.   WILLOW LANTERN WORKSHOP  Saturday 25 November, 10am-1pm,…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Nov 15, 2017

NAS Purchase Advice?

I need to buy a new NAS. My last one got dropped (not by me) and the drives were kaput as a result. Just had a look for a new one and wonde…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Joe Bailey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service