Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

David Attenborough wants us to count butterflies

So, by golly, I think we should! Today sees the launch of the Big Butterfly Count which asks people to spend just 15 mins counting butterfl…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 20, 2018

two strong people required to move beds

I have 3 double beds in a 3 bed house but I would like to move them around  into different rooms. one is a bedstead that needs dismantling…

Started by Lizzie R

4 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by bamako

Please put out water for the birds during this long drought

The RSPB are asking people to put water out for birds as the lack of rain drags on and sources of water are increasingly hard to find for w…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Peter Corley

Free Stuff

we have just completed a refurb and have some things that we are getting rid of John Lewis wool striped carpet (4ft x 6ft) John Lewis floor…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

4 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Lisa

Tree fallen

They're cutting up and shredding a huge tree trunk in Railway Fields this morning that has toppled down into one of the gardens - hope no-o…

Started by Maddy

18 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Maddy

Latest News From Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Line 15/07/2018

As it is not yet up on our website, I attach a copy of the latest news update issued to members on 15 July 2018. I also attach a photo from…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Jul 19, 2018

Sylvia's Haircare, 48 Wightman Road, N4

I've been walking past this small local hairdressers for many years, until last week, on a miserable, wet afternoon, I decided that a hairc…

Started by Susan

15 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Lisa

Drink and drugs issue on my road-update

I posted last month about the drink and drug issue at the end of my road: http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/drink-and-drugs-issue

Started by Charlotte

0 Jul 19, 2018

Sounds of Harringay

Inspired by Liz's Alroy Rd meeting tonight I found this doozy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUROf-6-RkE&feature=youtu.be&t=4m53s

Started by adamvietnam

3 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by adamvietnam

Travellers in Harringay - Part 2

Well, John D rather "took his ball home", closing the previous thread after some racist comments were taken down.  But I think that thread…

Started by Spiderman

36 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service