Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wot no mosque?! Marketing meets Islamaphobia at Altitude N8

I picked up a marketing brochure from the development at the top of Hampden Rd but was shocked to discover what they've done to the Mosque…

Started by illyriafilms

16 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by Charlotte

Very expensive cars with disabled badges

While there is no reason why a registered disabled person shouldn't have a very nice car, I did a bit of a loose survey while walking aroun…

Started by Penguin

52 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Sewage leak on Green Lanes

The stretch between Fairfax and Beresford Roads still has a sewage leak despite visits by Thames Water and Haringey Council. Thames Water…

Started by Peter Chalk

1 Dec 30, 2018

Stay well this winter

Cold weather can be seriously bad for our health. There are several things you can do, however, to keep you and your family well this winte…

Started by Isha

6 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Hampden Rd development being marketed to overseas buyers

The Fairview homes development at Hampden Rd is being marketed to wealthy foreigners as student accommodation and would only be available f…

Started by John McMullan

85 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Shaun the Window Cleaner is Back!

For those of you who, like us, have filthy windows because Shaun our regular window cleaner dropped off the radar (he has not been well) yo…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Justin Guest

Xmas lunch?

Anyone know which if any local restaurants are open on Xmas Day?

Started by Ruth Valentine

2 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by tigha

UK Power Networks ... exploding power connectors

As our aging infrastructure creaks & groans precautions are being taken against unwanted consequences. You may have seen on the news oc…

Started by matt

4 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by matt

Seeking parent happy for me to observe your baby/young child (under 4) for social work training

As part of my training to become a qualified social worker, I need to observe a baby or young child for an hour a week over 12 weeks, start…

Started by Josephine

1 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by rhi

What's going on inside St.Ann's hospital?

Some works have started at the beginning of the month inside St.Ann's hospital. Does anyone know what's going on? They started scraping off…

Started by Luca

15 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service