Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gospel Oak - Barking line back to 15 minute frequency

FYI, the normal timetables are back for the Gospel Oak - Barking line, with trains every 15 minutes, all with four carriage trains. There's…

Started by michaelw

1 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by Glenn Wallis

How did the Wireless concert in Finsbury Park affect you?

Today (Sunday) was the first of four Wireless festivals/concerts in Finsbury Park. I'm surprised there are no posts about it. Did it affect…

Started by Churros

161 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Simon

Which flat-rent in Turnpike Lane has these bizarre landlord rules?

Article in the Guardian today about the unbelievably bizarre and draconian regulations some landlords impose on their tenants, highlighting…

Started by andy thomas

21 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Ian

Wireless Festival Residents' Letter

For those many residents who didn't receive the attached letter through their doors. 

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by tigha

ginger cat

There is a beautiful young ginger cat crying around my garden between Effingham and Beresford roads.he has come in an nicked my cats food..…

Started by christina edwards

2 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Georgie

Urgent Asks being presented to Haringey councillors
 on Sunday 30th June 1-2pm

via Haringey Climate Emergency - Urgent Action for Healthy Streets who need as many supporters on bikes, scooters, or on foot Sunday 30th J…

Started by Liz

8 Jun 27, 2019

Anyone knows what happened around FP station this morning?

Daughter walked all the way to Highbury and Islington station as there was no tube from FB and no buses on her route either. Does anyone k…

Started by Anka

2 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Jacqui O'Beirne

Haringey Event to Demand Transformation our Streets and Tackling Climate Change, 30th June

Haringey Living Streets and Haringey Cycling Campaign are holding a joint family friendly event at 1pm this coming Sunday, 30th June at t…

0 Jun 25, 2019

Haringey Plans to Become One of the Safest London Boroughs

A plan to make Haringey one of the safest boroughs in London has been drawn up by the council. The Community Safety Strategy sets out how t…

3 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by kotkas

advice sought

Just over two weeks ago I was at Newington Green bus stop heading back to Haringay. At the stop a middle aged mother was berating a man wh…

Started by Sarfraz

24 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Sarfraz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service