Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaning under the bridge by FP station

So, some (long) time ago metal "fencing" was put under the bridge with various notices about cleaning and lightning plans - the "fencing" w…

Started by Anka

9 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Anka

Did this Haringey Worker Die from Overwork?

Snapped in the Hornsey Park Community Garden this morning. I've never seen a bee dead inside a flower before. I can see pollen gathered on…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Joe H

The Defiant Beauty of Nature

This plant managed to find a footing in front of a very unlovley Iceland on the very busy Mayes Road in Wood Green. Go Hollyhock!

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 1, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

First Tower in Hornsey Park Development Complete next Summer

The development on the old gasworks is finally showing some progress. Apparently the tower shown above will be ready next summer. The com…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 1, 2019

Wards Corner Community Plan new version launch this Thursday

The Wards Corner Community Plan has been re-submitted for planning permission !!  This coming Thursday, Save Latin Village & Wards Cor…

Started by pamish

0 Jul 31, 2019

Wightman Road Improvements

Are the works current happening near Jewsons at the moment, the implementation of the results of the traffic study?

Started by Rich

150 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matt Fenby Taylor

Jai Krishna vandalised

Anybody know what happened to Jai Krishna on Turnpike Lane? Looks like it's been vandalised. Sign all broken, hole in window and looked bu…

Started by Shaun Ritchie

5 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by Tosscat

Late night antisocial behaviour on Effingham Road

Hello. Last night I was kept awake until at least 4am by the very loud music and voices at a party on Effingham Road. I may be mistaken, bu…

Started by Dan Woolley

0 Jul 28, 2019

Thefts in mens changing rooms at Park Road Leisure Centre

I've just joined the forum - it's great to see such an active community space and I'm sure I'll be checking it during regular downtime at w…

Started by Jamie C

7 Jul 27, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Beans and Barley soft play

Just heard from one of the staff here that they're shutting the soft play for good. Too many complaints from parents apparently ! 

Started by Burgoyne Bec

15 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Kieran

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service