Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have your say on local carers’ services!

Haringey Council, the NHS and other local organisations working together across Haringey are pleased to invite you to an inspiring event to…

Started by Isha

0 Feb 7, 2020

Bike Hangers

Quick question: I have received notice from Haringey Council they are installing a bike hanger on my narrow street - directly underneath my…

Started by Lou

6 Feb 7, 2020
Reply by Madeline

Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

Apologies if I’ve missed a discussion about this, but does anyone know what the issue is with these lights, which were installed as part of…

Started by Alison P

35 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by tom

Yasar Halim has passed away - Heart Felt Condolences to all his family

Just heard this sad news: famous-marketer-yasar-halim-has-passed-away/ He set up an amazing bakery and food store in 1981!  My condolences…

Started by Michele

6 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Isidoros

COFFEE and COMPUTERS: This Month

Come along to our FREE & FRIENDLY sessions for BASIC HELP with your Smartphone, Pad or Laptop. This Week: Wed. 5th Feb: CROUCH END. Ho…

Started by Coffee and Computers

0 Feb 3, 2020

A new cycle route for Harringay/Gardens/St Ann's?

If you look at the map of cycle routes in this part of Haringey i.e. east of the East Coast Mainline, it is remarkable how few there are -…

Started by michaelw

8 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by Sean

Liveable Crouch End possible impact on Wightman Road

I am not sure how aware you are of recent developments in relation to Liveable Crouch End so thought I would post a message as there is a c…

Started by Peter Purdie

42 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by Hugh

3rd shooting at Turnpike Lane in 7 weeks

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/london-crime-london-road-junction-17634539But you know - it’s not like anything is going t…

Started by DTW

16 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by John McMullan

TFL refunds due to part-closure of GOBLIN Line

Hi - does anyone know if it's possible to get a rolling refund on extra travel expenses incurred due to the (clearly going to be) long-term…

Started by Emma

5 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by Emma

Raleigh Rd: plastic burning every evening

Every evening there is a strong smell of burnt plastic at Raleigh road, towards the Ducketts Common end.    I am worried that someone migh…

Started by Regina

1 Feb 1, 2020
Reply by Ian Sandford

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service