Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The government is trying to get as many people as possible to complete the census online this year.

I knew that, but when I got a letter from the Census 2021 department this week, I opened it, took the most cursory of looks and set it aside, thinking that it was just general blah about the forthcoming census.

I almost threw it away this morning, but noticed a big bold code printed about half way down. It looked like the sort of unique code you get on voter registration. So I took a second look.

it turned out that the letter was my invitation to complete the census online.

Perhaps I was being ditzy, perhaps the design could have been better. Either way,  I share this to alert any other potential ditzes out there.

Views: 1098

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't receive the census letter either - have checked and the only thing from Haringey is voter registration details and reminder to request a postal vote eary if you need one. (I strongly recommend this, as last time we tried my son's postal vote didn't actually arrive until voting day, by which time it was too late.)

I will check out the link you posted Michael.

Done it - small gripe though. You have to opt to receive the code either by post or text, why not email?

Really helpful, thank you

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service