Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How GCSEs/A Levels etc Will Be Awarded this Year

This was forwarded to me earlier in case anyone is anxious to understand how their Child's GCSE/A Levels will be awarded this year given th…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Charlotte

Wightman road a race track?

Just seen three vehicles at once - led by a Post Office delivery van - overtake another car on Wightman road which was sticking to the spee…

Started by Maddy

0 Apr 3, 2020

Coronavirus Message from the Posties

Whilst I can't vouch for it's source, or the wisdom of its content, the following apparently comes from the posties. Please share share…

Started by HoL Site Admin

15 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by tigha

Garden Wildlife Watch: Be on the lookout for the bee-fly

Now that Spring is most definitely here, there's plenty of wildlife to look out for in our gardens or on our daily constitutionals. A garde…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Rosemary Dunne

Apology to the car driver I yelled at

Big  apology to the person I yelled at to f... off, running home from Finsbury Park this morning from Wightman road.  Sorry tough week in t…

Started by tigha

4 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Home schooling and keeping kids entertained

As we all expected, the schools are closed and suddenly many of us have kids had home who need to be supported in their learning but also f…

Started by Liz

14 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by rhi

Free Stuff and items for sale

Follow the lead of charity shops.  The hygiene of used goods is doubtful at the best of times and certainly at present.  Please suspend whi…

Started by Geraldine

0 Apr 3, 2020

Coronavirus Advice from a Nurse

Having worked as a qualified nurse in the NHS for the last 35years, I wanted to give some tips. But I also wanted to say thank-you to peopl…

Started by tigha

3 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Penguin

Whittington Health Covid19 fund for staff

As you will be aware, NHS staff are under a lot of pressure at the moment. The Whittington hospital is raising funds to provide direct supp…

Started by Julia S

1 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by S Williams

Hanami from home

It's Hanami time of year again! Even if we are restricted to our houses and the local area, we can still do our usual sharing of blossom ph…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Polly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service