Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rainbow Steps for Harringay?

Five years ago, Huseyin Cetinel, painted the 145 steps of the street stairs that link Findikli neighbourhood of Istanbul to Cihangir distr…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by JJ B

Chant for PPE

This week 80 health professionals – including doctors, nurses, professors and the editors of Britain’s leading medical journals – have writ…

Started by Hugh D

2 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Happy Earthday who wants to save the world today - in a small way?

Dear Neighbours,  Happy Earth day !  I’d like to start a small but positive change on our part of Green Lanes, Haringey. I'd like to enc…

Started by Lara Harwood

2 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Dogs in Finsbury Park

It seems that Haringey  have banned dogs off-lead in Finsbury park with a £100 penalty.  This appears to have been brought in without any n…

Started by Sue Dunn

16 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by iii

Deleted

Deleted 

Started by Kate Smith

2 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

Watch The Skies - SpaceX Starlink train

SpaceX Starlink train of multiple satellites will pass over us this evening just before 10pm in the U.K. They’ll go almost overhead in Lond…

Started by adamvietnam

0 Apr 20, 2020

Neighbour Hosting Friends for a Barbecue

There's not a nice way of putting this, but I currently live next-door to a grade-A moron who has, for the past two Saturdays, invited thre…

Started by Phil M

10 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by KP

Facebook Page for Seven Sisters

"This community page is to encourage people living and working in Tottenham and Seven Sisters to connect and to help improve the area's neg…

Started by Neville Collins

14 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Coffee and Computers

Spitting

Nine times out of ten when I go out for a walk, someone spits relatively close to me or within ear shot. Usually it is joggers. Spitting or…

Started by Julia Pearce

19 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by air

Raleigh Road - Garden Bonfire Nuisance

Someone on Raleigh Road, around street number 33-39, has had a backyard fire two days in a row, yesterday afternoon and now. The smoke and…

Started by A

5 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service