Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Station Ticket Office to be Renewed

Letter drop from Network Rail this morning. Bit surprised they think I'll be disturbed by the work living at the Green Lanes end of Umfrevi…

Started by Gordon T

8 May 22, 2020
Reply by Chris brock

Bring your old bikes! Bike donation pop-up - Wed 20th May 4-6pm for The Bike Project @Wilsons Solicitors, N17

Hi everyone,   This is my first time posting! This is a call out for old, unloved and abandoned bikes needed for a one-off collection for a…

Started by Sarah Bargiela

0 May 19, 2020

Anybody else been getting a midnight dawn chorus of late?

It's 23:55 and for about the third night running I have a dawn chorus going on outside my window. Is it just me? Am I hearing things?

Started by Hugh

42 May 18, 2020
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Kids Making Wightman Hay Whilst the Sun Shines

Started by Hugh

28 May 18, 2020
Reply by matthew cuthbert

What's open?

I was thinking it could be useful to start a post on what is open at the moment, as beyond supermarkets (chains & local) it is a bit un…

Started by michaelw

18 May 18, 2020
Reply by Alan

Car co-ownership

This week, driving home from Swindon, my car was badly smashed from the rear by a careless driver.  Although well taken care of since her b…

Started by Hugh

24 May 17, 2020
Reply by Brian Ahearne

Basketball courts used

I just got back from Finsbury Park where I was quite surprised to see a group of about 15 boys/men playing basketball in the court there -…

Started by KP

14 May 15, 2020
Reply by KP

Playing Loud Music in the Garden

someone on our street is playing incredibly loud music in their front garden. on the one hand it's fair enough and they are just having a n…

Started by Sarfraz

11 May 15, 2020
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Social Distancing - finding it hard around the park or on Green Lanes?

I attended 2 Urban Design London webinars on "Street interventions during Lockdown" in the last couple of weeks.  I was reminded of the suc…

Started by TTTH

10 May 15, 2020
Reply by JulieB

Free Telephone Friendship Service

Feeling lonely, and in need of a friendly chat? Haringey Reach and Connect are offering a free telephone friendship service which could hel…

Started by Public Voice

0 May 14, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service