Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reach the target

Hello neighbours. I’m trying to help my son school to reach there target . If you want to help the school  please visit the website. I know…

Started by desislava tsvetkova

0 Jun 12, 2020

Haringey want to extend two-hour CPZ limit...

Haringey want to extend ALL two-hour CPZs across the entire borough. See this pdf on the Haringey Council website. They have slipped this i…

Started by Darren Jones

31 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Plan for 20 metre high 5G mast on corner Grove Rd, Culvert Rd, Oulton Rd N15

Have people locally seen the plans for a 20m 5G mast on the green to the south of Edgecot Court? The mast will be blocking the nice views f…

Started by Nick F

19 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by kotkas

Park Chapel Crouch Hill isn't Just a Recording Studio made Famous by the Eurythmics

I recently wrote a piece on HoL about the history of Haringey Park, That included mention of Park Chapel which overlooks the west end of…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Hornsey Historical Society - Lockdown Gallery

At the Hornsey Historical Society, we're hoping to record the Lockdown period for posterity and we've started with a Lockdown Gallery on…

Started by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

0 Jun 10, 2020

working from home

One of the things I really miss with all the cafes being shut is that if I want to work but not from home there isn't anywhere to go. In th…

Started by Sarfraz

6 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by greenfingers

Harringay Stadium Slopes, Update on post of 27th May (St Ann's Meadow).

It's good news, for the moment at least.  The council planning department will be putting Tree Preservation Orders on two large clumps of t…

Started by Cathy

1 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Hugh

School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

Is it down to individual head teachers or is there a single point of decision making in the Council's Education dept? Am a bit worried that…

Started by Kate Smith

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

Police helicopter landed in Finsbury Park

Looks like a helicopter just landed in or near Finsbury Park, police cars heading that way too. Anyone know what's going on?

Started by Ruth

9 Jun 6, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Help to rescue the Warham Planters

Waited and waited for rain that never materialised and then, today, I finally went out and tackled all the dead and dying plants in the str…

Started by Liz

7 Jun 5, 2020
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service