Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's happening in Finsbury Park

Just travelled back past Finsbury Park, there seems to be a large number of police (10+ vehicles) and they seem to be randomly pulling peop…

Started by Rich

4 Jun 20, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Little Egret on the New River

I don't have a decent enough camera to capture it properly, but there's a little egret on the New River today! Stunning, elegant thing. Not…

Started by Arkady

20 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Eilidh

Parking restrictions are back on July 6th - visitor permit sweepstake

Seeing as parking restrictions restart on July 6th I've just ordered some visitor permits for delivery by post. Any takers for a sweepstake…

Started by adamvietnam

4 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Jon C

Free Support for anyone who needs emotional support.

Free support from qualified therapists,  for those who find themselves struggling due to Covid-19.  More details here-  https://www.thehelp

Started by Michele

0 Jun 18, 2020

An Easter Egg Tree on The Ladder

On route home from the station along the Ladder path today I came across an Easter Egg tree. The owner happened to open the door and said s…

Started by EMC2

0 Jun 17, 2020

Safer Cycling Update & HAVE YOUR SAY ON TRAFFIC IN HARRINGAY

Taken from Crouch End forums but has implications for this side of the tracks too. Is also possible to mention problems with walking to pla…

Started by Rich

68 Jun 17, 2020
Reply by DavidJ

Morning Prayer at St Ann’s

Everyone is most welcome to join a live Instagram Morning Prayer with St Ann's Church South Tottenham Monday to Friday at 11 am. If you c…

Started by St Ann's Church South Tottenham

0 Jun 16, 2020

Night-time Closure of Alexandra Palace Way until Further Notice

The Alexandra Palace Trust has announced that due to the high levels of antisocial behaviour, illegal parking and dangerous driving since…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Camper Van Stolen Yesterday Evening - Have you seen it?

My neighbour's camper van was stolen last night just before 9pm from Florence Rd, N4 - has anyone seen it anywhere? Perhaps being parked or…

Started by Anka

2 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

Western Road recycling centre

Would someone be able to update on the current status of the Western Road recycling please - On the website (https://www.haringey.gov.uk/en

Started by PMJ

3 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service