Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barking-Gospel Oak line to close every weekend from late August to late October

Oh dear.... "The Gospel Oak to Barking line on the London Overground is to be closed every weekend from late August to late October, due to…

Started by michaelw

3 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by MF

Consultation on permanent closure of ticket office at Harringay Station

Govia Thameslink are consulting on the closure of the ticket office at Harringay station - see photo below for details; consultation closes…

Started by michaelw

5 Jul 16, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Wood Green High Road - shooting on Monday night

http://news.met.police.uk/news/wood-green-shooting-appeal-for-witnesses-and-information-407501 If you were on Wood Green High Road on Monda…

Started by Christina Davis

0 Jul 15, 2020

Railway Fields Nature Reserve

Hi there :-) Does anyone know when the Railway Fields Nature Reserve will be reopening? 

Started by Jose

4 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Jose

Its flying ant day!

Another wonder of nature x

Started by maggie

6 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Current Haringey Covid 19 Levels Low by English Standards - Council Publishes Outbreak Plan

Hi, I thought I would start a new discussion on Haringey's Covid19 levels, as an old one started with  incorrect info & this week - fin…

Started by michaelw

4 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by michaelw

40 years since Ally Pally fire

July 10th is the 40th anniversary of the major fire which destroyed much of Alexandra Palace. I can clearly remember that afternoon- I was…

Started by Jeremyb

6 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by Saddic

Consultation on the closure of the Harringay station ticket office

Great Northern Railway is proposing that the ticket office at Harringay station should be permanently closed.   They state that “Essential…

Started by Konrad B

4 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Serious antisocial behaviour on West Green Road

Hi all, After real improvements in recent years, over the last month or so there has been a really serious increase in incidents and antiso…

Started by Gus Alston

11 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by DTW

Serious Fire - What was it?

We live on the top floor of a house on  the north side of West Green Road between Stanley and Harringay Roads. On Tuesday evening we were a…

Started by Ian Craine

1 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by Costa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service