Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End land grab

If they take Wood Green we'll be next... https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72500253.html I say we march to Jewsons and…

Started by adamvietnam

4 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by John D

Success! Street Lighting in Upper Tollington Park & Florence via Oxford Road..

2 years of complaining (numerous talks & emails) to Haringey Council, ASB team, Safer Neighbourhood Teams and Councillors. About poor l…

Started by Lawrence

0 Aug 21, 2020

Keys on railings on Hornsey High Street

Has anyone lost some keys? These are on the railings on Hornsey High Street adjacent to the road into New River Village.

Started by EMC2

0 Aug 20, 2020

Phone line Down

Woke up to find my phone cable on my hedge Seems a vehicle had demolished to Phone Pole. Speaking to crew seems it had ben hit before, but…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Aug 19, 2020

Helicopters over Crouch End

This afternoon and evening - endlessly.  Any ideas?  I don't see anything on local MPS Twitter.  Driving me mad.

Started by vaneska

6 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by vaneska

How has COVID-19 impacted you and your community? Please share your views

The coronavirus (COVID-19) is rapidly changing the way we go about our day-to-day lives and can be a challenging time for our residents and…

Started by Haringey CCG

2 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Haringey CCG

New rent by the minute car rental arrives in N4

A new ultra tech-enabled rent by the minute car service has set up in London. Amongst the first areas to be covered is the borough of Isl…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 16, 2020
Reply by IanB

My journey in the time of modern day slavery

Sarah is from the Philippines & lives in Haringey.  This is her account of the abuse she's suffered as a domestic worker, and what she…

Started by Ruth Valentine

0 Aug 15, 2020

Spurs charge Haringey Council £33k for use of stadium as local food bank hub

This has been reported by Private Eye Magazine and comes as Billionaire owned football clubs continue to alienate themselves from their f…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

13 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

some love for Harringay station in the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/10/pandemic-train-travel-rail-network(and available in tomorrow's paper if you prefer in…

Started by Phil M

10 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Cathy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service