Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

At long last - London Marathon in Harringay!

In the first weekend of October I'll be running the 40th London Marathon for CPotential, a local charity supporting children and adults wit…

Started by Joanna

2 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Joanna

Swimming lessons for children on Friday

we’ve worked really hard to make the pool at South Harringay School Covid- secure following Government guidelines. This means we’ve reduced…

Started by Selkie Swim School

7 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Lisa

Parking permits

Does anyone have any daily permits I could buy off them? The ones I ordered haven't turned up yet (so could swap them back when they do). I…

Started by Cat A

0 Sep 25, 2020

Can we make Harringay Passage greener, brighter and more inviting?

Hi all, I recently came across a really inspiring story about a group of residents in Liverpool who transformed the alleyway behind their h…

Started by Dan Woolley

15 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Alfred Jahn

Odds on Wood Green and Green Lanes closing at 10pm?

I don't want another lockdown and I don't want to see the police attacked for enforcing rules.

Started by Joane

5 Sep 24, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Help for Children Growing up Around Alcohol Abuse

The following form a charity called Insightful Families. We are aware that many children in Haringey are growing up in families where level…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 20, 2020

Covid Testing - Is the Nearest Really Inverness?

Tweet from David Lammy caught my attention(!) "A constituent has just got in touch upset that the nearest drive-through COVID test a pupil…

Started by Neil Ford

25 Sep 20, 2020
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Gambling shop application at 519 Green Lanes

519 Green Lanes, which is currently vacant, has a gambling shop application in process. I have received some information from Haringey cou…

Started by NikkiS

11 Sep 17, 2020
Reply by air

Congratulations to our Ladder Milkman

Congratulations to Dean, who works with Sam and has the milk round on the Ladder with Moreton Dairies. Dean and his wife have just welcomed…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 17, 2020
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Council support for vulnerable households in these tough times

Although the shielding programme came to an end at the end of July, Haringey Council continues to provide support to vulnerable households…

Started by Michele

0 Sep 16, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service