Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New rules for November lock-down

The new rules for the November lockdown are here: www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november They start on November 5t…

Started by michaelw

4 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by michaelw

TfL consulting on Bus changes, route 67 to be cut short at Dalston

TfL has just started a consultation on bus changes (closing date 9th November). There's a small change to the 341 route in the centre, but…

Started by michaelw

19 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by maidikins

Corona test

To have a test done at Ally Pally do we just turn-up or book? If we book, what's the number? I found one that I thought was for Ally Pally…

Started by Samantha

6 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Samantha

Covid 19 - Source of Information

Dear all, As the incidence of disease increases, it becomes more important to have available a comprehensive source of information, especia…

Started by David Schmitz

1 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by David Schmitz

Barbers should wear masks

The barbers on Green Lanes are very often ignoring the rules by not wearing basic PPE - masks at very least. We are in the midst of a pande…

Started by HarringayFamily

4 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by Eric Gordy

Stay Well this Winter

Winter conditions can be bad for our health. There are several things you can do, however, to keep you and your family well this winter. P…

Started by Isha

1 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Autumn Fungus

This great patch of fungus has erupted from the base of my old pear tree.  I hope it doesn't spell its demise.

Started by Dick Harris

15 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Autumn in the garden

The asparagus fern is assuming its dying colour and will shortly need to be cut back: The last of the late flowering runner beans are askin…

Started by Dick Harris

0 Oct 29, 2020

North Middlesex Hospital

Visited just after 0900 this morning I had Blood test for Diabetic clinic and Doctor Was in and out in 10 minutes , staff was sitting and c…

Started by Bob Ruggles

9 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Congestion charge extension

At the risk of sparking a lively discussion - what do people think of the latest sabre-rattling idea by central government in it's fight wi…

Started by Maddy

31 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service