Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay/West Green road Stabbing - Another tragedy

Sad news

Started by Stav Aristides

5 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Shar

Redevelopment of African Caribbean Centre and adjacent site

PMRA has received notice from the council that it intends to enter a Planning Performance Agreement with developers for the area between Tu…

Started by Marcus

6 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Marcus

Rapid test centre in Wood Green

I went to the centre today. No queue. In and out in 5 minutes. And I got my result in 25 minutes. Just had to give my name, address and bir…

Started by Gill

2 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Dave W

Haringey Reach and Connect - Stay Warm, Stay Well Week

Reach & Connect are running a series of online workshops and activities for the over 50's in Haringey this coming week (18th - 22nd Jan…

Started by Andy

0 Jan 16, 2021

E- Scooters

Been plenty of adverts and notice a growing number around Noel Park area Biggest joke are the ones that have No working lights and users dr…

Started by Bob Ruggles

11 Jan 16, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Health service communications

Michael Anderson's problems with hospital letters (mentioned under a thread about the postal service) moves me to start a new subject line.…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Jan 16, 2021
Reply by JulieB

Wightman Road - Keep clear of this guy

This charming chap just assaulted me and threatened to "kick my f*$£ing head in" in front of my four year old son on Wightman Road. Photo a…

Started by Malc B

8 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Blood Tests North Middlesex Hospital

I you have a Hospital Blood Test form Stamped in Red Urgent. You can attend the Hospital But the Blood Test Unit is now in Back of Hospital…

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by Robin Dennis

Charity shop donations

Does anyone know if there's any way you can make donations of surplus stuff to charity shops at the moment? 

Started by James H.

9 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by Sarah

What services need more funding in Haringey ?

With the Census 2021 fast approaching in March it is important that we consider the local services that are effected by the census data.   …

Started by Census 2021 - Haringey

0 Jan 14, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service