Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 'musical' playground at Chestnuts Park

Last to know as usual, on Wednesday my kids took me to the musical playground in Chestnuts Park, which is just behind the big 'conventional…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Ceri

ReStore partnership with Veolia aims to supply Haringey with quality 'recycled' furniture

Tottenham based charity ReStore have announced their new partnership with Veolia to divert up to 30 collections of good quality reusable or…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Dec 2, 2011

Any more votes for The Finsbury?

Peter B's positive comment about The Finsbury, over here wasn't the first I've read and made me wonder just how well the not so long ago ma…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

Boris heckled this morning at Finsbury Park Station over fare rise

Photo courtesy of @tarquinglass   Fares on public transport in London will rise by an above-inflation average of 5.6 per cent in 2012. Mayo…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Dec 2, 2011

Middle Class Headlines

I'd like to think that @MiddleClassHeadlines is a joke or a needle, but I fear it's more of a celebration. What say you?

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Dec 2, 2011

Crouch End Festival Organisers appeal for more help

An update from the organisers of next year's CE Festival:   The next Crouch End Festival meeting is on Tuesday, 6th December at 7.30pm at T…

Started by Hugh in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Dec 2, 2011

Harringay Christmas Tree Switch On Postponed

Rob Chau of Harringay Traders has just called me to ask me to let people know that tonight's Christmas tree lights switch on has been postp…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

16 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Angela

What's your favourite winter read?

The Guardian has started a series of columns called Winter Reads with two cracking recommendations. I don't know about you but I'm a season…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

21 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz

A prolific burglar who wrote to police

A prolific burglar who wrote to police offering an insight into what deterred him from targeting particular properties has been jailed for…

Started by Harringay SNT in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Dec 2, 2011

Friends of Parkland Walk want volunteers for clearing platforms at Crouch End Hill station

From the Friends: Final clearing of the platforms at Crouch End Hill station Saturday, 10th December, 11am – 1pm We successfully tackle…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

3 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service