Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small NERF gun collection for sale

My children are selling half their NERF gun cache - not in the photo are a commensurate heap of bullets. They'd like £20 for the lot. Colle…

Started by Donna FT in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 3

March Jazz in Karamel!

Thursday Night Jazz! 8PM START! £5 (advance), £10 OTD https://www.musicglue.com/karamel/ Venue: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, N22 6UJ Thurs…

Started by Collage Arts in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 2

Powerslide Next 80 Core Black Skates Size UK 6.5-7 / EU40/41 - £100

I bought these during lockdown in 2020 and used them maybe five or six times. I've fitted a brake to the right boot. They are in good condi…

Started by Jane P in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 2

Borrow an extension ladder?

I'm in the Gardens and have leaking gutters after this morning's heavy rain. Does anyone have an extension ladder that I could borrow for h…

Started by Oregano22 in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Mar 2

Want to set up a knitting/crochet group?

Want to set up a local knitting/crochet group but can't find a venue that is local and cheap? Have you considered the All Good Bookshop in…

Started by The All Good Bookshop in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 2

Wanted: Single piece of wood in good condition (roughly 150cm x 10cm, not too thick)

Before I order a single piece of timber that I can paint or stain to make a coat rack, I wondered if anyone local might have a similar piec…

Started by Donna FT in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Mar 2
Reply by Donna FT

Cat lost -

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check if the cat below is anyone’s as it has been spending the last couple of days with me and keeps coming b…

Started by Reeba George in Pets (including lost/found)

2 Mar 2
Reply by Nick benedetti

The plan to make Green lanes the main arterial road to the north (in 1943)

I was in the Museum of London Docklands on Sunday (highly recommended) & I spotted a map of the 1943 "Country of London Plan" that was…

Started by michaelw in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

29 Mar 2
Reply by Hugh

Air Source Heat Pump System

Has anyone installed an air source heat pump system in their home? (The one you get a £7,500 government grant for swapping with your gas ce…

Started by Rachel Hodgkin in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

2 Mar 2
Reply by Inkjetpack

Futon and base with drawer in excellent condition - FREE!

Hardly used double futon and wood base with drawer for storage. It would need to be collected from Haringey Ladder.  Futon.docx

Started by Georgie in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Mar 1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service