Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Alternative Rich List

Came across this item this morning - a promo by what looks like a public sector recuiter, but nonetheless interesting. An 'alternative ric…

Started by Hugh in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Sep 30, 2008

Getting 'paid' for recycling.

A high-tech system in the US scans radio-frequency ID tags embedded in recycling containers and weighs how much each household recycled tha…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

0 Sep 30, 2008

Help an orphanage with fancy dress clothes - to anyone whose kids have grown out of theirs

Got an email from a friend, she used to live in Mattison Rd on the ladder and works for a cancer charity- couldn't think where else to put…

Started by Sapphireblue in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Sep 29, 2008

Black History Month in Haringey 2008

"Connections and Directions" There is a wide range of activities across the Borough, celebrating Black History month including art exhibiti…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 29, 2008

Alexander Technique Awareness Week - Oct 4-11

Next week is Alexander Technique Awareness Week, and many teachers (myself included) are offering a half-price introductory lesson to anyon…

Started by Maddy in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 29, 2008

Ladder Traffic Survey (Formerly "Counting Sheep............")

...........well, not sheep really, cars. The Wood Green Car Free Day is coming up - Sunday 28th Sept, 7AM to 8PM. It's the closest we'll g…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

52 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by John D

Inbox position has moved..

I like the new position of the post inbox.. only thing is, mine says that I have (3 new) posts... but I don't...! Is that in order? or is…

Started by StephenBln in About Harringay Online

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

Website Update

Overnight tonight there will be a few changes implemented to the site. Many, you might not be aware of, but you may well notice one. Your…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Liz

New Report: Evidence Gathering: Housing in Multiple Occupation and possible planning responses

A new report that identifies ways to help councils manage high concentrations of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) was published by Hous…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Fireplaces

Hi all, Help required. Any idea where I might be able to get a firedplace to match this one?? Ed

Started by Ed Gorman in For Sale / Want to Buy

8 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service