Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apprenticeships via HALS

Young people are being offered the chance to become an apprentice. Haringey’s Adult Learning Service (HALS) runs assessments every Friday…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jun 22, 2011

Warm dry spring bad news for blackberry fans

The warm dry spring means that we will see an earlier crop of blackberries, writes blogger Beverley Gormley on the BBC nature website, but…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Outer London boroughs to bid for £50m regeneration funds

Outer London boroughs have been asked to come up with ideas to bid for a £50m pot to regenerate town centres. Mayor Boris Johnson said the…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by linka

Funding for Netball in London

This brand new funding pot provides a fantastic opportunity for clubs, schools, organisations, local authorities and individuals to access…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Miscellany

0 Jun 21, 2011

Haringey drainage & flooding survey

The Council is to carry out a survey of residents to find out where there are drainage problems in the borough. A London wide study, carrie…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Jun 21, 2011

Footpath closed

Tried to do my favourite canal/reservoir circular walk yesterday, but the New River path is now closed between Green Lanes and Seven Sister…

Started by Maddy in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 21, 2011

Today is the 160th anniversary of The Immortal Game

The Immortal Game is one of the greatest chess games ever played: an informal game played by chess masters, 160 years ago today, in London.…

Started by Clive Carter in Miscellany

0 Jun 21, 2011

Anyone willing to lend me a bike?

I'm thinking of taking up cycling again, but gave away my old bike a few years back. I wonder if anyone has a bike I could borrow for a whi…

Started by Maddy in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Somewhere between anger and disbelief

The clip attached shows two men trying to break into our building. IT'S THE POLICE!!!. They demanded entry from the people there for a clas…

Started by anne barwick in Crime, Scams and Policing

13 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by anne barwick

Revised Bootcamp for July - every day, how much fitter and healthier would you be??

Win 3 Personal Training Sessions with N4 Training studio.   But before we get to that - we're looking at offering a Bootcamp for the month…

Started by Alison Graham in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jun 20, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service