Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,975)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cities Soak up More Carbon Than We Thought (and why we need more trees in cities)

An interesting email from the Daily Good in my inbox: The climate change news beat is usually void of any uplifting stories, but a recent s…

Started by Liz in Ideas for Better City Living

0 Jul 13, 2011

Green database shows London's environment improved over past decade

An unprecedented amount of information on London's environment has been published together online for the first time, to help Londoners…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Miscellany

2 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

End of the line for Archway Gyratory?

A meeting of Islington council was deciding tonight on a £2million investment in Archway neighbourhood. The regeneration money would incl…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

A winner for our free personal fitness sessions draw

We're delighted to announce that we have a winner for our free personal fitness sessions draw. We hope that Alison will come back and tell…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jul 12, 2011

More Olympics related events and stuff to get involved in

It seems like LOCOG (The London 2012 Organising Committee) is now fast rolling out 2012 events and 2012 badged events as we approach t…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Lost grey and white cat - Stanley Road

Hello all,   We've lost out cat; she's mainly grey with some white bits and was last seen on Stanley Rd, N15 on Thursday 30th June.   She h…

Started by Pru in Pets (including lost/found)

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Pru

Summer kids events at Lauderdale House

There are some fun-filled holiday workshops going on at Lauderdale House in Highgate this summer - I've included a few details below but yo…

Started by AntK in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Liz

Ikea wardrobe for sale

Ikea wardrobe for sale - £20. Good condition, would need to collect from the Ladder by the end of this week, Cheers, Sue    

Started by Sue in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jul 11, 2011

The Shrinking of London's Safer Neighbourhood Teams

The Guardian's Dave Hill writes: "It appears that all the sergeants who lead London's 630 safer neighbourhood community policing teams (SNT…

Started by Liz in Crime, Scams and Policing

8 Jul 11, 2011

Missing cat AGAIN!! or Wandering????

Hi everyone   I've posted before about my missing/wandering cat. I have decided that as he goes missing so frequently and for so long (up t…

Started by Sam R in Pets (including lost/found)

12 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service