Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Threshers

I noticed Threshers on Green Lanes has shut. AARGHHHHH! Does anyone know why? They always has such great offers, and a brilliant selection…

Started by Anette in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

18 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Harringay's High Street & the Portas Review

How does our stretch of Green Lanes measure up against the issues raised by the Portas Review, published today? If you've had a chance to w…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

12 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

car windows smashed

Living in Dongola Road I had seen quite a few car windows having been smashed in around Xmas/New Year, and yesterday it happened to mine. T…

Started by warren miller in Crime, Scams and Policing

4 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Fence Blown Down. Any one know of a good 'fencer' (if that's what one is called)

Our back garden fence has succumbed to the storm and has been blown to smithereens. Does any one know of a good fence builder or just a fen…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

10 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Local solictor ideally with knowledge of Turkish property law needed

A strange request I know. Looking for advice and/or a local Turkish speaking solicitor to help me with an issue relating to a property I ow…

Started by cara howard in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by cara howard

Local Yr 2 Environment Competition?

My daughter is in Y2 in S Harringay. Her class teacher just approached a few of us to see if there is a local competion that might be runni…

Started by Justin Guest in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 6, 2012

FREE ITEMS: 2 Ionic Breeze Air Purifers, 2 Side Tables and an Electric Potato Peeler w/Salad Spinner

All items are in brilliant condition and for free.  Just need my space back! I bought the air purifiers from the Sharper Image in NYC and t…

Started by Cris Cristo in For Sale / Want to Buy

7 Jan 6, 2012

Plumbing blamed for pollution in London's Lee Valley

Following yestredya's news of the huge River Lee tunnel designed to alleviate sewerage problems of the river Lee, the BBC is today repor…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

4 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Concrete Polishing.

Hi guys Can anyone recommend someone to do a bit of concrete polishing for us, we have recently had our new kithen/dining room floor poured…

Started by Brin in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Jan 5, 2012

London and Birmingham creative jazz scenes to run special season at the Salisbury

The following article is from jazzwise.com   The rising London and Birmingham creative jazz scenes are coming together for a special season…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jan 5, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service