Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Tree Warden Training

Location: to be confirmed Date: 24th March 2012 Time: 10.30  An introduction to Tree Wardening and a look at the possibilities in Haring…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 28, 2012

Chinese Food Culture Weekend at Bruce Castle, Haringey

Over a hundred and fifty visitors braved the cold and snow on 4th and 5th February 2012 to visit the Chinese Food Culture Weekend organi…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Feb 28, 2012

Brand new community centre for Harringay mosque approved

The mosque at the junction of Wightman Road and Hampden Road will have its current community centre replaced with a three-storey building,…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Local News and Stories from HoL

11 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey Investment Fund - Support for entrepreneurial, innovative and sustainable voluntary organisations

Press Release from Haringey Council: Haringey Council has released £820,000 to support entrepreneurial, innovative and sustainable voluntar…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Feb 28, 2012

So you thought it was chilly?

Can you remember the cold snap a few weeks back? Perhaps difficult to do so with this lovely sunshine now and daffodils coming out!  I was…

Started by Ruth in Miscellany

19 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Opening Doors for older LGBT poeple

A member has just sent me a link to the OPening Door organisation and suggested I draw attention to it on HoL. Very happy to do so. Open…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Feb 28, 2012

Moka's Mauritian Night Menu and Prices....

You will have a choice of either 2 courses plus a drink for £14.50 or 3 courses plus a drink for £18.00. Menu has been confirmed so please…

Started by moka in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Feb 27, 2012

Dust off those old beer bottles.

This label just sold for £93 on ebay. Another one went for over £100 last month. Anyone know why?

Started by pamish in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by pamish

kid's ice skates wanted size 1

just on the off-chance does anyone have a pair of boy's ice skates in size 1? my boy has just taken up ice hockey and while he's still deci…

Started by Ed Gorman in For Sale / Want to Buy

5 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

Signs of Spring around the neighbourhood

Feeling some vernal vibes today. A carpet of croci (or should it be crocuses) is spreading  across Chestnuts Park and two daffodils are pe…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service