Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Young person seeking extra work for one month (beginner in English, but speaks French and Italian)

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle in Jobs / Careers / Self-employment

0 Jul 19, 2012

Local van hire recommendations needed

We are moving shortly and will be needing van hire - a small one for some initial runs then a large one for the big move. Last time we use…

Started by cara howard in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Joanna

Have you heard of Mayer Hillman (independent thinker)

Something from my archives that you may find interesting   Quote from Hillman  "So often, ideas are rejected on the grounds that they are n…

Started by Ian in Miscellany

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Second Chance to win tickets to Holland Heineken House

Did you miss out on getting tickets to the Olympics event up at Ally Pally from the Council's allocation? If you can welcome what's likel…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

7 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by n22 person

Panic! Help!

I have a v serious problem in my basement and v little money to deal with it. There has always been a dampness in the room with a little bu…

Started by Gill in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

7 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by pamish

Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

The Budgens Stalls4All Co-ordinator has this evening circulated the following text in an email. Stall4All outside Thornton's Budgens in C…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

Knitters alert! Summer on the Green - Tottenham knit-in!

Rachel Taylor - living in Tottenham, is a creative and passionate knitter. She wants to hold relaxed, informal drop-in knitting sessions at…

Started by pamish in Events / Activities / Things to Do

6 Jul 18, 2012

Today (Fri) is your last chance to comment on the Ally Pally regeneration proposals

You can view the 6 Big Ideas for Ally Pally and give your feedback here but today is the last day so get your (ice) skates on...

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Jul 18, 2012

Lordship Recreational Grounds nearing completion and looking good 18.07.2012

I took a short walk to Lordship Recreational Grounds today, somewhere i definitely should visit more often. Work started a short while ago…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jul 18, 2012

New to the area and looking for mother and baby groups

Hi there, We are moving to Harringay in two weeks and have an 8 week old baby boy. I would love to meet some other mums in the area and get…

Started by pipplypig in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

11 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by pipplypig

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service