Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Look out for Smokey!

Please everyone, keep looking for Smokey, our African Grey parrot who we lost on Saturday evening 14th July. He flew out in the dark, whils…

Started by Jessica in Pets (including lost/found)

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Anyone had their food waste emptied?

Just wondering if anyone has. It's been 3 weeks since ours was emptied. I put it on top of the recycling bin to make sure they couldn't mis…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Anette

Lives on the Line: Mapping life expectancy by tube line

Thanks to Peter Wilson (@peterawilson) for the heads-up on this one. An interesting mapping project from Casa at London Uni shows distinct…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

0 Jul 20, 2012

Wanted - to borrow for one hour only - an electric hedge trimmer

Hello dear all at HoL, I wonder if I could borrow (for one hour only) an electric hedge trimmer please. I am in Burgoyne Road and have a co…

Started by Geraldine B in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

4 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Geraldine B

Green Lanes, Harringay at night

I shot off this set quickly when I was out tonight to get some pictures of the new banners being put up on Harringay Bridge. They were take…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Harringay's second rail line missed off the guest list of Dave and Nick's marriage vow renewal ceremony

Picture by Sunil060902 from Wikipedia It seems that the proposed electrification of the line that runs through Harringay Green Lanes Stati…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

11 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Plans show two thirds of St Ann's Hospital to be developed for housing

Concept diagram from the new plans The initial plans for the redevelopment have been published and show two thirds of the site being devel…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

18 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Advice wanted for young person seeking extra work for one month

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle in Jobs / Careers / Self-employment

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

New Very Local Community Website

Saw a notice on a tree in Newland Road Hornsey N8 this morning about this Their website is www.nigntingalenews.com twitter is @Nightingalen…

Started by Lesley Ramm in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

New Banner Going up on Harringay Bridge - First Pics

Pictures from tonight between about 20:30 and 22:00. (See also a set of photos I shot off along the Lanes last night).      

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

6 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service