Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outreach officer for Veolia

Job advertised in local Jobcentres migh amuse those suffering uncollected bins and recycling. "To engage with residents to promote effectiv…

Started by Lesley Ramm in Jobs / Careers / Self-employment

0 Oct 25, 2012

J. Reid pianos from St Anne's road featured on BBC website

Our local piano shop is featured in a video embedded in this BBC article... No wonder there are so many people getting rid of pianos. Such…

Started by Germana in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Misconnected pipes cause millions of litres of sewage to flow into our rivers daily

Not so long ago the issue of misconnected pipes on the Ladder was raised in a forum thread. The problem is that waste water, that should be…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Life After the Loss of Harringay & Hornsey Sorting Offices

With the demise of many local sorting offices, including Harringay this year and Hornsey early next year, many people are wondering what…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

12 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Peppa pig treasure hunt tickets for sale

I have two tickets for peppa pig treasure hunt show in London fir sale. I've managed to book the wrong date. Criterion theatre in picadilly…

Started by Lisa Sjukur in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Oct 24, 2012

Job opportunity: P/T Outreach Worker at Hornsey Vale Community Centre

14hrs per week Fixed term contract to March 2015 - £11,046 per annum Following a successful bid to the Voluntary Sector Investment Fund adm…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Jobs / Careers / Self-employment

0 Oct 24, 2012

Homes wanted for kittens

Last 2 kittens of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. They are about 8 weeks old and ready to go in 2 wee…

Started by Sophie Smith in Pets (including lost/found)

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Sunday the 28th of Oct -Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Metamorphic and Josh Kemp's Jazz Prophets

Two excellent bands this sunday, please come support your local jazz gig! 830 start £5 entry Metamorphic:Metamorphic are a sextet who play…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 24, 2012

Huge light room in Stroud Green available week days term time or for short periods

My daughter is at uni and i would like to let her room for short periods (up to a month) or weekdays term time so i can help fund her.  It…

Started by Anna in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

Challenge of the Day: Is this a Wartime view from Ally Pally?

The Friends of Ally Pally have asked us to help out and answer the question "Is this a view from Ally Pally during the war?"

Started by Hugh in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

8 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service