Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

speedtouch 330 modem

More old technology but someone might find use for it? Or is there anywhere I can take it (plus lots of cables and the like I have lieing a…

Started by Ruth in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Jan 5, 2013

Anyone want to recycle old videos?

I am trying to avoid putting these in the bin.... 8 videos that could be taped over if anyone out there still using old technology. 

Started by Ruth in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Jan 5, 2013

Harringay's sub-neighbourhoods

I was asked the other day to supply an ad for a local publication. So I dusted off a nice poster Birdy designed for us a couple of years…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

24 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Zipcar, Haringey's car club operator, to be bought by Avis

The global car hire firm Avis Budget has agreed to buy Zipcar, the world's biggest car-sharing firm, for $500m (£307m). Avis hopes to compl…

Started by Liz in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Nanny

Hi. I'm looking for an experienced nanny for 3 days a week, starting in February, to look after 2 children (aged 18 months and 3.5 yrs). If…

Started by Mandip in Jobs / Careers / Self-employment

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Mandip

Was there some kind of incident at the Arena yesterday? Anyone know?

Happy New Year everyone!  It took us forever to get past the Arena on the bus yesterday afternoon (about 4ish) and it turned out that the p…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by TBD

FREE: Fondue set for 6 available for collection

I never use it but it is nice, complete with 6 forks and ideal for warming sweet and savoury sauces. Unfortunately I do not have the origin…

Started by Newyork in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Newyork

Disgraceful rubbish problem at top of Kimberley Gardens

This was this morning and we had to push our son to nursery on the road because of this. We have complained to the council something like…

Started by Penguin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

26 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Betty Careless

30 Sq M Turf available at knock down price

I have just over 30 Sq M of best Rolawn Medallion turf going for £50. This is the bees knees general hard wearing turf. It cost £150 but we…

Started by Jeremy Bevan in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 4, 2013

Recycled Victorian hall tiles

Several of the tiles in my hallway are damaged. I would like to keep to the original pattern etc.. Does anyone know where I could get repla…

Started by Bridget Methuen in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service