Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The big bulb bonanza planting - we need your help!

The Living Under One Sun (LUOS) allotments have hundreds of wildflower bulbs to plant on their site in Tottenham, (near Tottenham Marshes).…

Started by Living Under One Sun in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 8, 2013

Happy new year from filling the gap !

Hello, Filling the gap is back after the Christmas break.  We will be at our usual venue in the Salvation Army Hall on Friday the 11th from…

Started by renee taylor in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Jan 8, 2013

Emergency - parking permits needed

Hi all, I hate my first post to be a begging one, but we've just realised we don't have parking permits for the workmen who are coming tom…

Started by Pete Thorniley in For Sale / Want to Buy

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Pete Thorniley

Retroactive planning permission for a simple loft conversion - your tips are needed!

HI All, I am exploring how to get a retroactive planning permission for a loft convertion wich was done without. The strutural engineer rep…

Started by Newyork in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

6 Jan 8, 2013

Architect for bathroom?

Hello We want to have a new bathroom put in, integrating the separate bathroom and toilet. As it is at the top of the stairs, there might…

Started by RNM in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

10 Jan 8, 2013

Youth charity Exposure to get young people to interview their idols

Young people have the chance to interview people who inspire them as part of a new project. Haringey based youth charity Exposure has launc…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Jan 8, 2013

Cleaner for church halls

Our local church needs a cleaner for the halls during January 2013 to replace our regular cleaner who is ill. We are also seeking to have a…

Started by Linda in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Jan 8, 2013

Christmas Tree Crop Circles

Here's how the residents of one part of South London celebrate their discarded Christmas trees: More pictures at Oskarproctor

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Jan 7, 2013

New Road Signs

On my way home from mass on Christmas I noticed new road signs around the area (including my road). They look very vintage with a symbol in…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Kerry-Ann Goode

FOOD from the SKY offering two volunteer apprenticeships beginning Feb

Pioneering food growing project FOOD from the SKY (FFTS) is offering two apprentice positions for the 2013 growing season. The post is desi…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Jan 7, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service